After joining MM as a Legislative Fellow, Drew is proud to have played his way onto the team and has since been promoted to Senior Government Relations Associate.
Drew regularly helps clients win significant grant funding for a variety of programs, including substance use prevention in America’s third most populated city, emergency rural health care (ERHC) support in Appalachia, and COVID-19 vaccine confidence. Drew also helps clients secure Community Project Funding and Congressionally Directed Spending.
Drew particularly enjoys working with local governments of all shapes and sizes. Serving local governments allows Drew to see conditions “on the ground” in real time, and enables him to alleviate tight local budgets by winning significant federal funding. Most recently, Drew helped a local government win $2 million for a vital surface transportation project. This was the city’s first-ever Congressionally Directed Spending after years of frustration working on its own.
Drew follows President Kennedy’s adage: “One person can make a difference, and everyone should try.”
Drew began his experience in Washington as a Legislative Intern for Congressman Charles W. Dent, Congressman Matthew Cartwright, and Senator Robert P. Casey Jr. In these roles, Drew worked side-by-side with Congressional staff to serve constituents, draft legislative positions, and ensure streamlined office operations.
Out of the office, Drew can be found writing and performing music or enjoying the many bike trails that the greater DC area has to offer – only after a large cup of Wawa coffee, of course!
- Congressional Advocacy Fellow, American Foreign Service Association (AFSA)
- Legislative Intern (Congressman Charles W. Dent, Congressman Matthew Cartwright, and Senator Robert P. Casey Jr.)
- Student Volunteer Intern, White House Office of Presidential Correspondence
- Federal Appropriations
- Grant Writing
- Local Governments
- Policy and Legislative Advocacy
- Strategic Planning
- B.A., The George Washington University
- The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, public policy and budget certificate.